I have never eaten caviar, which is considered to be somewhat of a luxury food. Even if I had the chance to try it, I’m not sure I would. I just can’t get past the fact that caviar is “ripe, egg masses of fish.” Fish eggs don’t sound too appetizing, but I’m sure many people would insist they’re actually quite good!
- Can be enjoyed either warm or cold.
- Mix with brown rice or quinoa for a main dish or side dish recipe.
- Use as a spread with Romaine Wraps.
- Works well as a salad dressing.
- Enjoy as a dip with fresh vegetables.